Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Fatboylouie's short reviews por Fatboylouie

Shin

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Seeing as how my "23 reviews by a gringo" went pretty well, and im too lazy to write reviews in the traditional format, im gonna put all my reviews (i have about 20 backlogged) in a single forum english written topic. Ill let you know who i liked, and who to avoid, and be fair as possible. Ive learned my tastes are a LOT different than colombians, so hopefully this will provide some insight.

And if you guys have any requests (kamikazes), im happy to try em as long as the girl looks good.

Hi, Louie! Since you are very experienced you can share your list of what to do and what not to do. Because there are so many nutty girls working in this industry, it seems like it's worth keeping some rules in mind when dealing with them. Thank you

E

elgringo37

Invitado
Hey Louie! You've been an enormous help for someone coming to Medellin for the first time. Quick question for you. Who would you recommend for someone who loves blowjobs? Like I just want to lay back and relax and get the best blowjob of my life. I've seen other posts recommend Tatiana and Tiffany from Bliss but idk what their contacts are or where Bliss is. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Fatboylouie

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Hey Louie! You've been an enormous help for someone coming to Medellin for the first time. Quick question for you. Who would you recommend for someone who loves blowjobs? Like I just want to lay back and relax and get the best blowjob of my life. I've seen other posts recommend Tatiana and Tiffany from Bliss but idk what their contacts are or where Bliss is. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I dont get the bliss recommendations, i went once and i thought the location was dirty and gross. Maybe its a colomboam thing, but not for me

Fatboylouie

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Hi, Louie! Since you are very experienced you can share your list of what to do and what not to do. Because there are so many nutty girls working in this industry, it seems like it's worth keeping some rules in mind when dealing with them. Thank you
Once you hand over any money, you will never see it back, even if the service is bad. Always keep that in mind, you can always refuse a service and leave if the girl doesnt look good at the presentations.

Best thing to do is book a half hour only, if her cbj is good, you always offer to go natural oral and pay the extra at that point. Try and see if she gives good kisses. If not, thats an automatic no from me.

Fatboylouie

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Tried a new girl from Ellas Erotic, Salome.

Terrible service and attitude. Do not recommend, looks nothing like her photos, a bit chubby, no kisses, tried to hurry me and tell me how many positions i could do.

Pass.

Ellas erotic
+57 3233645259

IMG-20220810-WA0015.jpg

Fatboylouie

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
+57 304 4385839
Britany from Angelspa

new girl britany, while she has small boobs and not the biggest butt, she makes up for it with great kisses and an enthustiastic blowjob.

Soild 8/10
IMG-20220808-WA0000.jpg

Fatboylouie

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Tried Fernanda from Ellas Erotic La America today based on another review. I agree that she is a very good experience. great kisses, and very good deep throat oral and a fun fuck. She is a very slim and natural girl, so if that is your type, she is very good quality.

99d57ad10beb900a8220171f2296701e.jpg

ElCata

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Try mahia she is older but she is a good bj

techdev69

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Amazing list! Thanks @Fatboylouie! Any chance anyone here has given a go to this agency, lacelestina.co Seems they are legit and mostly used in Bogota, but so far haven't found much intel on their Medellin girls. If anyone has info that would be awesome, will be there all next week, so want to get several good looking and great performance girls!

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Amazing list! Thanks @Fatboylouie! Any chance anyone here has given a go to this agency, lacelestina.co Seems they are legit and mostly used in Bogota, but so far haven't found much intel on their Medellin girls. If anyone has info that would be awesome, will be there all next week, so want to get several good looking and great performance girls!
From what I've been told the don't get many reviews on this site though there is another forum with a dedicated celestina review section but like you said, not much for there MDE girls.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Which site would that be if you don't mind sharing? Is it foroprepagos? Thanks!
No problem. I tried to think of it before I wrote that but I wasn't sure so I left it out. In addition to foreprepagos, check out doncolombia. There might be one more I can't remember.

A while back somebody explained to me on this thread https://catadorcolombia.com/threads/looking-for-ideas-discussion-based-on-my-situation.10458/ that those forums are focused more on Bogotá or Bucaramanga but you can find an occasional review.

photoprepagos, pasionprepagos and mileroticos are all trustworthy stay away from skokka lmk if you need the name of a few casas
Also, this is spot on for listings. For the first 3 I always come back here and paste the number in to see if they have reviews. For skokka, it seems like a complete scam. Run.

techdev69

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Thanks.
No problem. I tried to think of it before I wrote that but I wasn't sure so I left it out. In addition to foreprepagos, check out doncolombia. There might be one more I can't remember.

A while back somebody explained to me on this thread https://catadorcolombia.com/threads/looking-for-ideas-discussion-based-on-my-situation.10458/ that those forums are focused more on Bogotá or Bucaramanga but you can find an occasional review.

Also, this is spot on for listings. For the first 3 I always come back here and paste the number in to see if they have reviews. For skokka, it seems like a complete scam. Run.
I already knew about foroprepagos and doncolombia, hoping there was another forum. And went through those 2 and looks to have little info on Medellin, but thanks again. Mileroticos has always been my go to in TJ, so hoping it will be as good in MDE as well.