Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Help with a little info on 3225190011- Yalena outta Cali por willie

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
90.jpg
Would anyone know of a review or information of this chica. Best I can find is, I believe she went by Antonela in the past, but now post on mileroticos as Yalena (Venus) out of Cali. I noticed she was recently in Medellin, but couldn't make it there in time. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

doug800

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
I am afraid this lady is no longer in Medellin.

Text her and asker about when she is planning to come back, she will surely tell you.

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
No, I never did as of yet. I see she is in Medellin now, but I am not... wish I was cause I would find out.

I did read on doncolombia, a couple of guys were talking about her and 1 said she is the real deal.

I would think it would be wild freaky sex, which I enjoy. If you do try her, please let me know.

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
So no luck with this one eh? Nobody???? What am I missing, any warnings? Any info would be great.

Well I'm heading that way soon and if she is available I'll ck it out, of course depending on $$$$.

The new # is 3148304935 (not sure why the # keeps changing?) if someone has taken the dive before I get there, please let me know how it went. Thanks.

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Frequent number change is a red flag. I’ve found the good girls rarely if every change their number. The bad ones regularly change their name and number to escape negative reviews, example, the girls in the notorious white bar house in laureles always chant their name/number