Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Solo Trip - Need help picking between two accommodations por Medready

Medready

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hey all,

This is my second time in Medellin but first time soloing.

I'm torn between two accommodations

Apartment 1 is located Cl 8 #43C. It's a bit further but has 24/7 coincerge, guest friendly. Guests have to register at the desk (added level of security). I'll probably taxi late at night.

Apartnent 2 is located Cl 10 #3. It's very close to the action and about $100 USD cheaper. It's guest friendly but no security or concierge.

Any advice on the sites would be helpful!

Thank you.

(Also not a gringo, no Spanish)

N

No soy un robot

Invitado
It really depends what you are looking for my dude. Like if you want to party and fuck hard go with no sec one. However the one with the concierge has the added benefit that if something happens you have him to help like staying at this type of places you have to be very dumb to get the police on you but if you go the route of no sec and you have a hard party with annoying neighbors yo may encounter police. I used to work in a place like that and sometimes I did help guest out with many requests but when friends of guest regarded I was very strict because if anything happened to you the person that is with you is responsible. So i always asked for ID even more if they were foreigners.

Chrisfly

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Any reason you are looking at those specific 2 places? Found them on booking.com and they are rather over-priced for what you get. The suites on the second one are nice but the place looks rather dated.
I’m looking at early Oct and have found 4-5 star hotels for less than $50. Also lots of good Airbnbs for ~$50. Most condos have concierges who may check ID so pretty safe. Just make sure you book as 2 guests so owner can’t give you crap about bringing a ‘friend’ over.
Also the neighborhood you are looking at not that great. Stick to a better location as Uber rides are super cheap. Poblado to “action” zone is less than $5 each way