Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Solo traveler por puppylife

puppylife

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hello, I wanted to get some input from you guys! I am still in Medellin (been here for little over a month and half). I am a bachata dancer, and usually go out every evening and find myself around so many beautiful paisas. They are more local and pretty good mentality. I have noticed that just being a foreigner and looking different helps, but it doesn't do the heavy lifting for you. I can interact with these women every day, and was wondering what could be the best ways to take it further outside of dancing? I am a very good dancer better than most here, and usually after the dance. I just say thank you and move onto the next girl. I see all my friends flirting with these girls. I need more game LOL.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
I need more game too, which is why I fuck prepagos haha.

But from what I hear, you are doing the first half right. Meaning, find hobbies outside of drinking and clubs. Just do those things and you will meet people. On top of that, they will also be interested in at least one thing that you are.

Most of my friends who've lived in MDE for a while say that the second step isn't just getting to know the girls, but getting to know the guys from these activities too. Not necessarily dancing, but from anything: sports, etc.

Colombians go out in mixed groups and if the guys invite you out, you will get to know the girls. That is a good way in. If you are pre-approved by the guys that they know, it will get you far.

puppylife

Parroquiano
Puntaje

But from what I hear, you are doing the first half right. Meaning, find hobbies outside of drinking and clubs. Just do those things and you will meet people. On top of that, they will also be interested in at least one thing that you are.

Most of my friends who've lived in MDE for a while say that the second step isn't just getting to know the girls, but getting to know the guys from these activities too. Not necessarily dancing, but from anything: sports, etc.

Colombians go out in mixed groups and if the guys invite you out, you will get to know the girls. That is a good way in. If you are pre-approved by the guys that they know, it will get you far.
The one thing that they are interested in is me being an American? Haha the dance scene has a lot of gringo. It’s the same people out dancing every night so we all are aware of each other especially more me since I’m one of the better gringo dancers. that’s why I need better in person game cause I see some gringo getting numbers no problem haha.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
The one thing that they are interested in is me being an American? Haha the dance scene has a lot of gringo. It’s the same people out dancing every night so we all are aware of each other especially more me since I’m one of the better gringo dancers. that’s why I need better in person game cause I see some gringo getting numbers no problem haha.
Haha sorry. That was vague.

By "the one thing that you are" I meant the same thing you are interested in. Meaning dancing, board games, trivia night, learning a new language, or whatever the theme of the event you are at is.

Ingeniero Erotico

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje

Brooo!! You are already 90% in with having an amazing dancing still and you already broken the touch barrier. Plus, you will for sure find out, thru dancing, if you have chemistry with her.

Woman like straight forward man apply to any nationalities. I straight up and say “La pasé muy rico bailar contigo y siento que tenemos una química chévere. Te quiero invitar a salir estos días. Dame tu Instagram.”

I know it is bit forceful, because it is too straight forward. But it is better being this way so we don’t waste time with iffy-ladies. Always ask for her Instagram so you know she is not a crazy ones😂

Good luck, mate. Which bar/club do you go to dance bachata? I am bachata lover as well.