Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Looking to meet up with other hobbyist, July/Aug por Ocholoco

Ocholoco

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Greetings gents ,

I will be in Medellin for a month and looking to meet up with other hobbyist. I will arrive the last week of July and be around for most of August, this will be my 3rd trip here. It would be fun to connect and share hobby stories and tips and more because there are not very many people that I can talk freely with about this activity. Will bestaying in Laureles.

About me, I'm easy going, fun loving and laugh often but can be serious if the situation calls for it. I'm in my 60’s but look and act more like 50’s. I communicatewell and have friends in all age groups. My Spanish is intermediate on a good day. Most of the time I focus on independents, houses and a few massage places and typically rendezvous with 20 girls or more in a months time.Have been doing P4P in many parts of the world for some time now. I'm not into the bar scene and other than a beer at dinner I don't drink or do drugs while making the rounds so would like to find someone with a similar perspective.

Would be glad to discuss in more detail once we make a connection.

If you think we might have something in common, please private message me, thanks.

Aleksander Tiedemann

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hello friend, we do have a lot in common! Yes,It's great to hear from someone who shares similar interests. What have you been up to during your time here in Medellin?