Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Lovely Lily- 3122324158 por willie

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Activities: FK- breast play- DATY- BBBJ/DT*BLS* lt FF*dildo in pussy- DP*toy play in pussy- CG- RCG anal- masturbation/pussy toy play- shower/masturbation
Session Length: 2+ hrs Fee: 470k COP- ($100 + tip – she was awesome)
Hair Length and Color: straight- blk– top of shoulders
Physical Description : 5'7"- 130 lbs- beautiful black Colombian chica with dark eyes, very pretty facial features, full lips, white teeth (beautiful smile that lights up a room). Nice curvy figure with smooth black skin (photos are a little misleading, makes her seem coppertone but she is black and a little bigger but what an awesome lady). Very nice small natural breast with awesome puffy areolas/responsive eraser tip nipples (someone said it best, like hershey kisses). Nice tight big ass with strong shapely legs. Pussy is shapely trimmed with small clit- black lips that lead to a dark pink moist tunnel.
The Rest of the Story: Made another trip to Medellin. Saw fotos of Lily on Mileroticos/Medellin and after research decided I must give her a try. Contacted her and setup for her to come to my rental condo. She was excellent with communication. She arrived a little late due to traffic. Checked her in and off to the condo we went. Put on some music, grabbed some wine and talked for a few minutes, english is minimal but fumbled thru with english/spanish. Ended up on the couch, FK (great kisser) and I couldn't keep my hands off of her, so we headed to the shower.
Bathed her from chest to feet exploring that wonderful body, FK / nipple kisses/ pussy play along the way. Then we headed to the bed where she pulled out a dildo and creams. Spread Lily out on the bed and started FK / nipple play/ DATY (what beautiful tits/ pussy) which she seemed to enjoy. Then I laid out on the bed for a wonderful BBBJ/DT/BLS*lt FF (this lady can suck a dick) while she worked a dildo in her pussy. With jr now harder than times in '29, we moved into MISH*with me off the bed, spread her wide open, applied condom and inserted jr into her ass. Developed a good rhythm, then she inserted the dildo for DP into her wet pussy while we FK- nipple play. I then took over the dildo having fun until I came in her ass and then worked on her until her legs locked around my head, so I'm assuming she got hers. What fun!!!!!!. Love it when a lady gets hers.
Took a break, more wine while we FK and I played with those awesome nipples and Lily spreading her legs so I can play with her pussy. The more I played with her pussy, the wetter she got and the harder I got. So we applied a condom and moved into MISH. I really enjoyed the FK and nipple play as we developed a nice rhythm. As I tired, we moved into CG with Lily basically fucking the shit outta me, this lady moves very well.... I gotta admit, I really enjoyed her breast and FK. Then Lily puts jr into her ass and continues fucking me. I let her know I gotta watch this so she spins around into RCG...... Awesome View. As I could feel myself losing my hard on (damn rubber), I ditched the condom, she positioned herself to give me a birds eye view and then inserted the dildo into her pussy. As I masturbated, she gave me control of the dildo while she is rubbing her clit..... out comes my spine tingling nut (WOW, the view was great) and still working on Lily, until I believe she got hers also.
We head to the shower. Again I am washing her body, FK and spending extra time on her breast and pussy while she is playing with me. When she is washing off, she begins a nice shower show which excites me to the point of me masturbating and getting a third nut.....unbelievable as I can't remember the last time this has happened within a 2 hour period..... Fantastic!!!!
Lily is such a wonderful treat, she comes to play. She is very pretty with a great attitude. Has a smile that will light up a room. She is fun, goes with the flow and seems to be enjoying this herself. The best part is, she is a willing participant and that if given the time and effort, will actually achieve her orgasms.
I highly recommend. She will be in my rotation when I visit Medellin.

21.jpg 24.jpg

Connoisseur

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I tried her and she’s definitely a multi orgasmic freak. Loves toys, takes a pounding and asks for it. While the service is great the negatives are where she works, a little dingy, very public, door to her room kept opening. Face is not her strong point and body wise, she is not like the pics. Definitely starting to approach BBW status. And her ass is incredible. I’d get with her again if I had extra time, but wouldn’t go out of my way because of the mentioned negatives.