Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Natali 3223215370 (Bucaramanga) por SkankHunt42

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Decided to fly to Bucaramanga for the night to watch a football game. I had a little time to spare, so I invited this young lady over. Figured I’d share in case you end up here.

NAME: Natali

RATE: 170 + 50 natural oral

PLACE: visited my hotel

FACE: Pretty girl, braces, cute smile. Beautiful brown colored hair, straight and extends mid way down her back.

BODY: About 5'3, slim toned physique with a night tight butt. Natural breasts that are proportionate for her build. This is where the girl excels, she has a body to die for. Her skin is darker than the photos show, and it suits her well.

SERVICE: She provides a strong service, but not quite for my taste. Your mileage may vary.

KISSES: does not kiss, main reason I won’t repeat.

Oral: performed oral well and took her time.

Review: arrived at my hotel and realized I had 6 hours until the football game, so I started exploring the local talent. Bucaramanga doesn’t have many options compared to Medellin, but there are some good looking ones and in general they seem to be cheaper than Medellin.

I wrote Natali and she responded within minutes. She lives close by, so she was in my room in about 40 minutes. she started by sitting in the bed and had a nice chat for about 15 minutes. She then started undressing me and I laid down for an extended natural oral.

Next we played in missionary, then doggy with lots of the Colombian twerking, and we finished with her bent over the desk until I came inside her.

Overall, If you want to meet a hot girl with good oral and a tight pussy she is a good catch. The issue for me is that I prefer more foreplay and kissing to truly enjoy it. For this reason I probably won’t repeat and will instead find a girl who is comfortable with that.