Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

out of curiousity - chaterbate girls por willie

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Was doing some research and ran across someone that suggested contacting girls on chaterbate for visits in Colombia. Has anyone had any luck in doing this?

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Y'all mfs bouta get robbed ????
Miklo!
Hey Est98, not sure what you mean. What has been your experience?
Probably that the platform is filled with scams (like skokka). I've never tried it but it seems like that. I know even the good platforms have a lot of scams with girls trying to sell photo/video packs. Sure there are some real ones too but the risk:reward seems off.

Also, it just seems to me (without knowing much) that 99% of those girls would be hard to verify in the firstplace. If you could find a forum with a lot of these type of reviews that seem legit, then you might be okay.

But if not, here is what happens:
  • I lose 10-20k COP on a scam 'video pack,' - I survive.
  • If I show up to meet an unverifiable chaterbate girl and it was her gang member cousin's house, I might not survive. If I do, it ends up costing me much more.
Or meet her at a bar/your place and get scoped. Fuck that. I'm willing to go kamikaze once-in-a-while but it has to be calculated. No chaterbate, skokka or other scam havens. Personally, no Tinder for me either. I'm not saying others can't, but the math does not work out for me.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Miklo!

Probably that the platform is filled with scams (like skokka). I've never tried it but it seems like that. I know even the good platforms have a lot of scams with girls trying to sell photo/video packs. Sure there are some real ones too but the risk:reward seems off.

Also, it just seems to me (without knowing much) that 99% of those girls would be hard to verify in the firstplace. If you could find a forum with a lot of these type of reviews that seem legit, then you might be okay.

But if not, here is what happens:
  • I lose 10-20k COP on a scam 'video pack,' - I survive.
  • If I show up to meet an unverifiable chaterbate girl and it was her gang member cousin's house, I might not survive. If I do, it ends up costing me much more.
Or meet her at a bar/your place and get scoped. Fuck that. I'm willing to go kamikaze once-in-a-while but it has to be calculated. No chaterbate, skokka or other scam havens. Personally, no Tinder for me either. I'm not saying others can't, but the math does not work out for me.
I’ve had good luck with Tinder. Met a couple beautiful young ladies who were not pros and just wanted to hang out and be treated. I have found Tinder girls to be a little flighty, so def have a back up plan with them. But all in all, it’s a great place to meet girls for a more natural sex experience.