Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Perla of Casa Spa Magica por TalVezSi

TalVezSi

Parroquiano
Puntaje
This is a review of Spa Casa Magica. THey have two locations, one in Laureles and one in Guayabal. I ended up in the Guayabal location and saw Perla. She's pretty and nice enough. Probably early 20s. A little big smaller than I expected from the pics, but after looking again I could see the resemblance for sure. Tho I would not recommend the spa unfortunately. I had been looking forward to it since I remembered seeing recommendations in other parts of the forum, but the experience was not good. She ended up charging me a bit more than was stated on whatsapp where I got the prices beforehand. The thing only lasted 40 minutes since I did not last very long once things got going. No offer to fill the time with more massage. And she had no change, making it even more expensive. I almost wish I'd argued with her about the price, but ah well. I'm ok with paying more than average, but I've had better experiences at cheaper places.

Perhaps the other girls would be better, but I can't recommend Perla unfortunately, tho she did seem like a nice person otherwise. Perhaps better for someone else who lasts longer and puts their foot down better if somethings's up like the price change