Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Short stay hotels around El Poblado por inthezone666

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
The one i picked up can’t back to my Airbnb. I would only do this if you have good security at your place though. IMHO, i found the quality of girls are Parque Lleras to be poor, and they all want 300 plus. I had much better look on the websites. They said, there are a group of younger attractive Venezuelan girls on Friday/Saturdays nights, and the one girl I took home was so unbelievably hot. Hopefully I’ll see her next month.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
I'd defer to the other guys here on advice/security (I'm too chicken for street pickups) but these places are in Poblado:

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
300? really wtf. had a hot girl at El Centro for 60
Yeah, I’m sure it’s easier to negotiate if you speak better Spanish than I do, but it seems to be what they all demand. The Venezuelan I picked up was honestly worth it, but the others I saw were probably worth the 60 you paid in Centro

inthezone666

Parroquiano
Puntaje
300 is crazy. but if you enjoyed your time! where do the girls at Poblado take you? was more worried if I needed to be concerned about scams

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
300 is crazy. but if you enjoyed your time! where do the girls at Poblado take you? was more worried if I needed to be concerned about scams
Yeah, the one thing I do know is that street girl pricing in Poblado/Lleras is like the Walled City in Cartagena. Much higher than El Centro in Medellín.

And yes, from what I understand you do need to be concerned about scams, etc. That is why I don't do it. Also, because I can't check the girls for service-quality reviews. Too much to be concerned about no matter what city/neighborhood.

Though if she was really hot for a low price (read: unlikely), perhaps you can take a chance provided the place you are staying has tight security.

When I read "hot + low price + street" I immediately think "scam"...but again, I'm more cautious that way.

Connoisseur

Parroquiano
Puntaje
The one i picked up can’t back to my Airbnb. I would only do this if you have good security at your place though. IMHO, i found the quality of girls are Parque Lleras to be poor, and they all want 300 plus. I had much better look on the websites. They said, there are a group of younger attractive Venezuelan girls on Friday/Saturdays nights, and the one girl I took home was so unbelievably hot. Hopefully I’ll see her next month.
300k cop right? Not US300?

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
I have had 2 from there and took them both back to my Airbnb. I take a lot of precautions though:
- take an Uber I order. I will not get in a taxi like they offer.
- I skip security a little cash and ask them to make sure I’m good before they leave
- I keep a stock of small portion coke zero and water in the fridge. I will not drink out of an opened bottle if it has ever left my site (eg to go to bathroom).
- don’t pay her until the end. I had one want money up front and I told her that she will get at the end; otherwise I’ll happily order her an Uber and she can leave now.
- money and passport are hidden somewhere very unusual. That way if I get robbed I’ll lose a cheap wallet, less than $100, my second non-US passport, and old retired phone since my other phone is left back stateside.

I’ll be back in a few days. Honestly don’t think I’ll bother with PL girls unless I find a stunner like that Venezuelan again.

M

Makako

Invitado
I have had 2 from there and took them both back to my Airbnb. I take a lot of precautions though:
- take an Uber I order. I will not get in a taxi like they offer.
- I skip security a little cash and ask them to make sure I’m good before they leave
- I keep a stock of small portion coke zero and water in the fridge. I will not drink out of an opened bottle if it has ever left my site (eg to go to bathroom).
- don’t pay her until the end. I had one want money up front and I told her that she will get at the end; otherwise I’ll happily order her an Uber and she can leave now.
- money and passport are hidden somewhere very unusual. That way if I get robbed I’ll lose a cheap wallet, less than $100, my second non-US passport, and old retired phone since my other phone is left back stateside.

I’ll be back in a few days. Honestly don’t think I’ll bother with PL girls unless I find a stunner like that Venezuelan again.
I always struggle finding good Airbnbs where there is security and I can receive guests without notifying the owner, I'd appreciate it if you could share links to airbnb that allow this kind of activities. Thanks

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I found Energy Living on vrbo (also on airbnb). A little over a mile from Lleras Park ($3-$5 taxi), quiet area (even though it can get loud inside early mornings due to partiers staying there). Has everything u need there, girl friendly with good security (chicas must have ID and they will take fotos of them), plus a grocery store close by with ATM. Can be a little expensive but I think a good price for what it offers….mostly studios and 1 bdrms.

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I also hear Hotel Dix is pretty good. It’s on Calle 10, walking distance to everything. But expect the noise.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
I always struggle finding good Airbnbs where there is security and I can receive guests without notifying the owner, I'd appreciate it if you could share links to airbnb that allow this kind of activities. Thanks
I also hear Hotel Dix is pretty good. It’s on Calle 10, walking distance to everything. But expect the noise.
I stayed at Hotel Dix. It was definitely loud but fairly priced and convenient. If you can wear ear plugs, it is a good choice. I booked my room for two people and they let me have one guest per night for free. Extras would have been 30k pesos and they did not allow more than one guest at a time.