Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Solo Trip - I have a dilemma between Thailand and Colombia por mikok9876

mikok9876

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I want to fly for three months.

I have a dilemma between Thailand and Colombia​

The trip is a sex trip only.

What is better ?
My budget for these three months is $10,000.

By the way
What are the prices as of today?

short \ all night etc

Última edición:

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
I suppose it depends on the type of girls you like. Also, this may only be for sex but after a few weeks you might want to do other things. Think about the activities you want to do, places you'd like to see, etc.

Most of the factors are stuff that we cannot tell you. You'd have to tell us.

$3,333 per/mo should be plenty for both locations. The flight from the United States would be twice as cheap as going to Colombia. Again, you would have to tell us for details of where you are travelling from and what kind of accomodations you would like.

As far as the average prices per girl, this is a good site to check out just to look around: https://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Main_Page

Apparently Eccie.net is a good resource too (I just discovered not to long ago from another poster in this forum)

mikok9876

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I suppose it depends on the type of girls you like. Also, this may only be for sex but after a few weeks you might want to do other things. Think about the activities you want to do, places you'd like to see, etc.

$3,333 per/mo should be plenty for both locations. The flight from the United States would be twice as cheap as going to Colombia. Again, you would have to tell us for details of where you are travelling from and what kind of accomodations you would like.

As far as the average prices per girl, this is a good site to check out just to look around: https://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Main_Page

Apparently Eccie.net is a good resource too (I just discovered not to long ago from another poster in this forum)

I myself right now don't exactly know where I'm going to be haha

Is there a guide for beginners?
Suitable streets / hotels.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
These will give you some great info. These guys all have different styles opinions and you can try why feels right to you:

HOTELS:

Hourly motel search engine for Colombia: https://www.motelnow.com.co/motels?region_and_locality=Medellín&when=now&date=

If you want to stay at a hotel that allows you to bring girls back to your own room, then you have to be more specific. There are plenty of all price ranges.

Some of these should work:

Poblado: Energy, Haven, Provenza Lofts, Viktory, Hotel Dix, etc. There are many more. Maybe "Lleras Green" too? Not sure. On booking.com you will see this question under the FAQs for almost every hotel. The best bet is to contact the hotel directly before booking. Like I said, things could change.

Hotel Asturias & Inntu in Laureles.

BUT, CHECK FIRST before booking anything. Some of them change their guest policies. Meaning, some may no longer allowing guests. Others just start charging high prices for guests. Also, depending on the nightly price of any of these they won't qualify for your budget. Don't even bother with Marquee or The Charlee.

mikok9876

Parroquiano
Puntaje
ד
These will give you some great info. These guys all have different styles opinions and you can try why feels right to you:

HOTELS:

Hourly motel search engine for Colombia: https://www.motelnow.com.co/motels?region_and_locality=Medellín&when=now&date=

If you want to stay at a hotel that allows you to bring girls back to your own room, then you have to be more specific. There are plenty of all price ranges.

Some of these should work:

Poblado: Energy, Haven, Provenza Lofts, Viktory, Hotel Dix, etc. There are many more. Maybe "Lleras Green" too? Not sure. On booking.com you will see this question under the FAQs for almost every hotel. The best bet is to contact the hotel directly before booking. Like I said, things could change.

Hotel Asturias & Inntu in Laureles.

BUT, CHECK FIRST before booking anything. Some of them change their guest policies. Meaning, some may no longer allowing guests. Others just start charging high prices for guests. Also, depending on the nightly price of any of these they won't qualify for your budget. Don't even bother with Marquee or The Charlee.

TY :D

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje

And sorry, this should have ready the flight from the U.S. would be twice as cheap FOR going to Colombia as compared to going to Thailand. My buddy was pricing out Cartagena vs Thailand just a few days ago and that is what he found. He is on the west coast of the U.S.

He prefers Cartagena and has been many times (7?) but never to Thailand so that is what he selected.

Fatboylouie

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Thanks for recommending my post.

As a longtime pattaya expert, and someone now living in medellin, its really about what kind of day to day you prefer.

Medellin is a balanced city with some fun nightlife.

Pattaya is a party 24x7 city with not much other than beach and drinking beer during the day.

Here i go mostly to houses, but nightlife is cheap enough that i could fuck at the strip clubs if i wanted.

In pattaya if i wanted a hot model from baccara gogo or sapphire club id have ti pay a lot for it.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Thanks for recommending my post.

As a longtime pattaya expert, and someone now living in medellin, its really about what kind of day to day you prefer.

Medellin is a balanced city with some fun nightlife.

Pattaya is a party 24x7 city with not much other than beach and drinking beer during the day.

Here i go mostly to houses, but nightlife is cheap enough that i could fuck at the strip clubs if i wanted.

In pattaya if i wanted a hot model from baccara gogo or sapphire club id have ti pay a lot for it.
Of course! You helped me a lot.

And good for me to know on Pattaya too. I'll pass this to my buddy also.