Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Tania 3023712051 por Primitive19

Primitive19

Parroquiano
Puntaje

Tania is friendly and easy going, she’s like Meeting up with an old flame and instantly reconnecting. I had initially set a time with her and had to cancel. She was understanding and didn’t doubt me or question me when I messaged her to see her the next day.
Her building is a few minutes away via Uber from the Poblado area. The building has security, they only ask for a name and they verify with Tania before letting you up.
At the door she immediately greeted me with a kiss and led me to her room. The room is spacious and has reddish light. She has a fan in the room and plays what ever music preference you might have.
She put her arms around me and started kissing me, her hands slowly made their way to my penis and she led my hands to rub all her intimate parts She told me to get naked and then layed in doggy style on her bed while wearing a black thong and fishnet stockings. She said “touch whatever you want” I smacked her butt, it’s decently big and perfectly shape. It’s soft, Im unsure if it’s real or not, but it’s literally perfect, not to big not to small. I removed her garments and she layed on her back and spread her legs. She’s shaved with nice lips. She had no bad smells, I asked if I could eat her out and she replied “do what ever you want” I ate her clit and massaged her side walls, she said I couldn’t finger here but she let me rub her and had no protest to my tongue going inside her. She enjoyed the oral and seemed to cum.
She had me lay on my back and started kissing my body and biting my nipples, something I really enjoyed. As she worked her way down she fondled my testicles and jerked me off before placing a condom on me and starting the oral. She started with the tip and worked all the way down the shaft. She asked if I liked it, in fact I did 🤷🏽‍♂️. After a while she got up and she rode me. Her breast bounced up and down as she moaned, While saying she loved it. We did missionary and doggy. I was exhausted, we stopped and had a water break. She layed next to me and placed her breast in my mouth. She said she loved having her breast sucked. She put up no protest no matter how hard I sucked or how much I squeezed them. I’m pretty sure it’s her turn on. After we did 69, I focused on her clit while she sucked me off until she came again. I saw her pussy slightly trembling. After every pause she would ask what I wanted, but I was so turned on by trying to get her off that I just said I wanted to keep sucking on her breast while she jerked me off. She let me do what I wanted and after a bit she started sucking my penis again, she started using her breast to jerk me off and saying “I want your milk on my breast ” I couldn’t hold it anymore and came on her breast, she used my penis to rub my cum all over them.
I showered and got dressed, the kisses kept coming. She didn’t rush me out or anything. In fact I almost forgot to pay her before leaving.

Overall the experience was excellent it felt like being with an actual lover. She had a great attitude and besides not letting me finger her, she let me do what ever I wanted. We took turns pleasuring each other and she really seemed to enjoy it. Would definitely repeat, maybe even consider the threesome since I did see some hot girls getting on the elevator as I got off.

Service I would say 10/10
Body 8.5/10
Face she’s cute but I wouldn’t say stunning 7.5/10

Cost 200,000 for an hour
Additional services
Anal 100,000
Natural oral 20,000
Threesome 700,000
Your place 350,000

IMG_4521.jpeg
IMG_4522.jpeg

Ingeniero Erotico

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Tania is

Tania is friendly and easy going, she’s like Meeting up with an old flame and instantly reconnecting. I had initially set a time with her and had to cancel. She was understanding and didn’t doubt me or question me when I messaged her to see her the next day.
Her building is a few minutes away via Uber from the Poblado area. The building has security, they only ask for a name and they verify with Tania before letting you up.
At the door she immediately greeted me with a kiss and led me to her room. The room is spacious and has reddish light. She has a fan in the room and plays what ever music preference you might have.
She put her arms around me and started kissing me, her hands slowly made their way to my penis and she led my hands to rub all her intimate parts She told me to get naked and then layed in doggy style on her bed while wearing a black thong and fishnet stockings. She said “touch whatever you want” I smacked her butt, it’s decently big and perfectly shape. It’s soft, Im unsure if it’s real or not, but it’s literally perfect, not to big not to small. I removed her garments and she layed on her back and spread her legs. She’s shaved with nice lips. She had no bad smells, I asked if I could eat her out and she replied “do what ever you want” I ate her clit and massaged her side walls, she said I couldn’t finger here but she let me rub her and had no protest to my tongue going inside her. She enjoyed the oral and seemed to cum.
She had me lay on my back and started kissing my body and biting my nipples, something I really enjoyed. As she worked her way down she fondled my testicles and jerked me off before placing a condom on me and starting the oral. She started with the tip and worked all the way down the shaft. She asked if I liked it, in fact I did 🤷🏽‍♂️. After a while she got up and she rode me. Her breast bounced up and down as she moaned, While saying she loved it. We did missionary and doggy. I was exhausted, we stopped and had a water break. She layed next to me and placed her breast in my mouth. She said she loved having her breast sucked. She put up no protest no matter how hard I sucked or how much I squeezed them. I’m pretty sure it’s her turn on. After we did 69, I focused on her clit while she sucked me off until she came again. I saw her pussy slightly trembling. After every pause she would ask what I wanted, but I was so turned on by trying to get her off that I just said I wanted to keep sucking on her breast while she jerked me off. She let me do what I wanted and after a bit she started sucking my penis again, she started using her breast to jerk me off and saying “I want your milk on my breast ” I couldn’t hold it anymore and came on her breast, she used my penis to rub my cum all over them.
I showered and got dressed, the kisses kept coming. She didn’t rush me out or anything. In fact I almost forgot to pay her before leaving.

Overall the experience was excellent it felt like being with an actual lover. She had a great attitude and besides not letting me finger her, she let me do what ever I wanted. We took turns pleasuring each other and she really seemed to enjoy it. Would definitely repeat, maybe even consider the threesome since I did see some hot girls getting on the elevator as I got off.

Service I would say 10/10
Body 8.5/10
Face she’s cute but I wouldn’t say stunning 7.5/10

Cost 200,000 for an hour
Additional services
Anal 100,000
Natural oral 20,000
Threesome 700,000
Your place 350,000

Ver el archivo adjunto 30365Ver el archivo adjunto 30366
tania 😍😍😍