Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Tifanny 3148020566 por Prepagomon

Prepagomon

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I haven’t had great experiences here in Medellin. So much so, that I haven’t even made the effort to post a review on here. So when I finally met up with Tifanny and actually had the best time I have ever had, I felt I had to post a review on here.

First, this girl gets a lot of messages, she’s extremely popular on here so while it may seem that she’s unresponsive, when you do happen to catch her online she’s very quick to respond back. (At one point, I just simply sent messages of times that I could meet and still didn’t get a response back.) I had been trying for so long that I at some point was about to give up. I’m so glad I didn’t. In my experience, a lot of these girls are just very quick and you can tell that they want to get this done with. Not Tifanny. From the moment I walked into the door she kissed me with tongue and was excited to see me. I don’t know about you, but I have never had someone say hello to me like that.
Her body and face have been reviewed on here plenty of times so I will just leave you with the fact that I felt she was the sexiest and prettiest girl I have seen on here.

If you are afraid of the fact that she doesn’t do hotels or apartments, her place is really nice and very safe. It’s not far from El Poblado, 10 minutes in an Uber. You just go to the front of the building to announce yourself and that’s it. Which is far better than other places that have asked for passport or Cédula.

All in all, she was the best I have ever had. Good luck!

E7FF52B5-DFC2-46A2-817A-63962D798F7B.jpeg

Última edición:

Mr. Rovot

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I'm going on March to Medallo and I'll take the threesome with her and Caro Ferreira. Cost / pleasure is very high with that duo.

Morales85

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I tried to contact her twice and she didn’t even open the message on whatsapp. Was anybody successful with her last days?
Maybe writing in english isnt best idea?

Ingeniero Erotico

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
I tried to contact her twice and she didn’t even open the message on whatsapp. Was anybody successful with her last days?
Maybe writing in english isnt best idea?
Try to message her in Spanish, mate. Google Translator would do the job. She is pretty popular girl so it is bit hard to get a service. I remember I told her about it and she showed me her phone once and I saw the overwhelming amount of messages she received every few minutes…..it is crazy how she gonna be able to respond them all????

A

Ana1609

Invitado
Nuevo chat para encontrar pareja sexual - s.id/1VaEp