Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Unfailing girls with excellent service por Cantona79

Cantona79

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hello friends! I have a question. Can you advice me the girls who have unfailing service. I don’t want to go the casas, because I prefer to meet with girl in her apartment or a good love hotel. On my list I have Vanessa Vip, Caro Ferreira but it is not easy to contact with them. I have found also Andrea Madua, Mahia veterana, Abril, Conny and Lily Love. Do you know maybe more girls with excelent service and who have apartment?

alivefrom305

Parroquiano
Puntaje
hey new here. any way to get links to those you already have? some of them arent coming up on the search. TIA

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Hello friends! I have a question. Can you advice me the girls who have unfailing service. I don’t want to go the casas, because I prefer to meet with girl in her apartment or a good love hotel. On my list I have Vanessa Vip, Caro Ferreira but it is not easy to contact with them. I have found also Andrea Madua, Mahia veterana, Abril, Conny and Lily Love. Do you know maybe more girls with excelent service and who have apartment?
hey new here. any way to get links to those you already have? some of them arent coming up on the search. TIA
One of our fellow tasters posted this the other day. From the girls I do know on this list, many are top notch and vetted. This guy is reputable here.

This thread might help too: