Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Valeria una chica de tez blanca de senos rosaditos 320 2838443 por Grime

Grime

Parroquiano
Puntaje
To start with, this girl was in second place if the other one came up with excuses and this last thing happened 😑. Fortunately they both were very close each other, so I didn't miss my ride and got to the other place fastly.
something that I didn't like initially was a madam who welcomed me... I meant, she was not rude or unkind, but somehow she didn't send me a good vibe. I waited for her cause she was out on the street, and I must admit she is same as the pictures.
I paid for half an hour (90.000 COP), then we undressed and she started to put a condom on my friend... honesty I was expecting oral sex without that cause it was "included", so I told her and she said to me "this only possible if you take a shower"... okay, I had taken a shower at home and I didn't wanna to do it twice.
She was done with my friend for a short time, but was not bad. We continued with different positions, and she accepted each one without hesitation. However, I noticed a cigarette breath and this discourages me personally... so I tried to focus on her beauty cause she really is.
Suddenly someone knocked the door and she immediately stood up (no cap), so I couldn't come completely...

Screenshot_20240316_191046_Opera.jpg Screenshot_20240316_191243_Opera.jpg Screenshot_20240316_191250_Opera.jpg

Rostro
4,00 estrella(s)
Cuerpo
4,00 estrella(s)
Actitud
3,00 estrella(s)
Oral
3,00 estrella(s)
Desempeño Sexual
3,00 estrella(s)
¿Recomienda?
No