Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Zafiro 3116066352 Bendito Masaje por Primitive19

Primitive19

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Therapist : Zafiro
Location: Bendito Masaje, looking at the map it looks like it’s in Belencito. I was about a 20 minute ride from Poblado.
Service : Nuru Massage
Price : 220,000

IMG_4797.jpeg

Was looking for a massage and ran into an add for Benditos Masaje. They had a few girls listed but Zafiro was the one that caught my eyes. I looked up reviews for the location on the forum but found a bunch of reviews that seemed to not be genuine. It seems the location had a few girls leave and start a competing location that lead to some questionable reviews. But I did see a positive recommendation in English for her so I figured I try my luck and I’m glad I did

The first day everytime I reached out she was unavailable, so the next morning I woke up send a message asking to be the first service of the day and they verified with her and booked me for 10:30 am.
They send me an address, a picture of the location, along with the number to ring the bell. The location is housed in an apartment building, I rung the bell the door opened I went up to the second floor and the door opened up. Zafiro greeted me in a white translucent dresss and was welcoming. There was a guy and another girl in the building as well, they also provide services.
She lead me to the room, she answered my questions relating to the different massages and then told me to get comfortable. She came back in less than a minute and had me take off her dress she was completely naked.
To start she sat behind me with her legs around me, she had me hold her ankles and lead me trough some breathing excersises. Afterwards she had me lay down and she placed some bells upon different spots on my body, she rang the bells and gave me a synopsis of what the chimes produced ment. I came in with an open mind and she also explained her ideologies behind these two exercises so I wasn’t thinking anything negative about the experience.
She had me lay down and began her massages. She’s probably the strongest female masseuse I’ve ever had and all her different techniques felt amazing! She would ask if it hurt and I wish I would have asked for just a little more pressure, but the truth is she gave me the best massage I’ve had in a while. She utilized her whole body and when she started using her legs I was in heaven.
After completing my whole back body she had me turn over, she stood above me one leg on each side of me and danced. She then came down and gave me some frontal shoulder and leg massages before she grabbed hold of my penis. She began to stroke it and moan. After a few minutes she layed on top of me in the 69 position. I was tempted to eat her out, but wasn’t sure of what I could and could not do. At this point I was beyond turned on seeing her pussy and ass. Her grip and stroke was beyond amazing and I lasted maybe two minutes before reaching an orgasm. She cleaned me up, and then placed some hot rocks on my back , to be truthful I could have gone without this part and they she lead me to the shower to clean up all the oil. She also cleaned herself.

While I would say the massage portion was beyond what I expected, I did have some miscommunication issues. The biggest one for me being that I asked if I could pay with credit card, they said yes but when it came time to pay I had to use Pesos and luckily I had just the right amount. I also asked if they had hair product as I had somewhere to be afterwards. I was texted that yes they had hair product I could use, but when I asked Zafiro she said they didn’t. Lastly it seems the Nuru service is suppose to be 75 minutes, but I was done within 60 had I realized that, perhaps I could have asked for an additional dance or something to complete the advertised time.
63aa59cd-7b55-4fc7-b8ec-adcb0c8cb196.jpeg

I would definitely visit again as the service provided was beyond expectation. Zafiro has a great attitude, while providing a great service.

Primitive19

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Durante mi visita los masajes fueron buenos. Si se esmero, hubieron puntos que casi era mucha fuerza, la paja fue sin condón. Me fue bien parece. Pero para eso está el foro para todos poner su experiencia y ojalá elegir bien.