Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

12 girls report (first 6) for August 2023. por Ocholoco

Ocholoco

Parroquiano
Puntaje
12 girls report (first 6) for August 2023.

I should start by saying that no matter where I'm at I'm always looking for the skinniest girls I can find. Ultra skinny spinner girls really get me revved up both visually as well as for their tight pussies, you can feel every inch with each stroke. Now having said that I should mention that sometimes I like to change things up a bit and go outside my normal patterns which is why you will see a sprinkling of girls with huge tits and asses as well. For perspective, note that my Spanish is good enough to communicate but I'm definitely not fluent.

Angel at Ellas Erotic - The America 90k for 30 minutes - 1 pop
1694483995677.png

She was warm, friendly and cooperative and everything was real and perky. I started by having her rub me manually then covered oral like usual. Her oral was okay and she used her tongue on the sides which I like but I did feel her teeth a few times, perhaps that was a height thing as I was standing and she was sitting. Anyway I was ready to go in no time. We started in four then mish and finished in pronebone which is always the best when a girl is not super tight. Afterwards I paid her and gave her a tip, she seemed genuinely appreciative.

Juliana - 1 hour 60K plus 10k for the room
2 pops
322 6875956
Close to San Juan and Cra 86A
1694484064904.png

Juliana was on my to do list because she looked cute and skinny. I arrived about 10 minutes early and knocked on the door. A chubby girl answered the door and after I told her who I was looking for she let me in and showed me to a room upstairs. A short time after Juliana arrived and happily she was quite cute and skinny too. She is definitely not that experienced in the business or in life. I don't think she is paisa and I really couldn't understand a word she said.

She let me undress her out of her skirt and top, it was a nice change from the usual lingerie. We started with manual but I was already pretty hard so quickly went to oral which she wasn't that good at and I really didn't need at this point. So I'm ready to go and she is mostly in mish with her legs back when I guess a text came in and she started texting back. I wasn't going to wait until she finished since we were already past oral so I just did my thing while she was texting. It was actually kind of fun. Between round 1 and 2 we were both on our phones because we knew we couldn't understand each other anyway. Second round didn't go that well, I penetrated her in four but with her inexperience she wasn't picking up on simply cues. Finally I told her to finish me by hand so I could get my second pop. I kept trying to show her what I wanted but even when I showed her she wasn't getting it. Since she had been doing it hard for a long time I was starting to get sore so I decided to just give up and save it for another day. She was cooperative but not a repeat for me.

Valentina -1hour 140k
2 pops
Near Av 33 and 80
1694484146859.png

After first contact Valentina messaged me back right away, usually a good sign. I let her know when I had arrived at her place. She came down and let me in the white door then we went upstairs to the room. The room was okay but a little hot and just a fan. Her pictures were much better than seeing her in person. It was definitely the same girl but not skinny like in her photos. She had on tight jeans, a loose top with no bra and what I would call men’s style underwater with 2 inches of thick elastic at the top. She said she is Venezuelan and 20 and on the positive side she was polite, very friendly, only on her phone while I was busy doing something else and very cooperative. On the sex side, a bit overpriced at 140k but she did offer unlimited relations.

I started to undress her but her jeans were so tight that I gave up and let her do it, even her underwater was so tight I didn't attempt it. First rub then suck, I didn't find her oral that stimulating and I was already stiff enough so I started in mish. Mish was loose so quickly went to 4 then pronebone which was the best of the session but still a bit loose. Got one cartridge fired so mission accomplished. We chatted a short time then after that I got her started manually and a quick suck to kick off round 2. This time I tried just doing the spoon position hoping to get some friction going. It’s like a sideways pronebone but with the added body weight pressing down to create more friction. I did find one sweet spot where I was definitely rubbing something inside her so I stuck with it until the second cartridge was out. It wasn't intense but it was relaxing.
After a 4 day dry spell it was welcome relief but she is not a repeat for me.

Thalia (Venezuelan) 80k / hour for 2 pops
1694484345059.png

She looked good in the beginning with one very good review. Then I see she is working out of Eros Spa which has many reviews stating bad service. That made me a little hesitant but I decided to bank on her and set up a 6 pm appt. Every time she would reply to my text it was like starting a new conversation with her. She’s either really busy or a flake so I canceled.

Catalina
80k for 1 hour 2 pops
Near San Juan and 68A
1694484889231.png

I arrived right on time and the girl who opened the door seemed quite different from the photos so I thought she would be letting Catalina know I had arrived. As it turned out it was the right girl but with a bit better body and since her photos didn't show her face I didn't know what to expect. Anyway she had a great attitude and was super friendly, she seemed to genuinely want me to have a good time. It was nice to see that the room had an attached bathroom if needed. When she started kissing me I told her I didn't do that. She said to just let her know if there’s anything I don’t like and she will stop. Her tits were the highlight of the session, very soft, nice handful and she rubbed them all over my body as she was feeling me up with her hands. Her oral skills were about average but she put her heart into it. We did several positions because there was not a lot of friction and ended in prone which was the best for round one. During the break we talked by translator and shared some photos and funny videos. She shared some of her favorite Medellin places with me. Round two was very similar and ended in what should have been the spoon position but she didn't quite get it so it was more like a scissor position. Anyway I was able to find some friction there and ended with perhaps the strongest O so far. She helped me get dressed and I left smiling.

Abby at Ellas Erotic America 4 pm
130k / hour 2 pops
1694484937743.png

Made a 4 pm appointment through their website / WhatsApp.

She was working at Los Colores but recently switched to La America. I was 10 minutes early and she was 10 or 15 minutes late but it was a chill day for me so no big deal. She was super friendly from the start and spoke some English which was nice. Body wise she was okay, no red hair at the moment and a little different than I pictured her. Decent tetas but not quite the super skinny girl I'm always looking for. I think she likes to kiss but I told her I was not into that. She suggested a few things along the way but when she saw I already had a plan she was very cooperative. First and second round were pretty normal, but I've yet to find a really narrow tight girl. She did good with oral, maybe the best so far. Anyway the by second cartridge I managed a pretty decent O so that was good enough for the day.

Ocholoco

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Thanks, I tried to include the things most tasters want to know. Just finished posting part 2 if you are interested.

E

elcaca

Invitado
Help me understand something: Are prices in USD or Colombian Pesos?. Will these girls go to my hotel (marriot) or do I need to meet them in their apartment?

Ocholoco

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Help me understand something: Are prices in USD or Colombian Pesos?. Will these girls go to my hotel (marriot) or do I need to meet them in their apartment?
All prices are in Colombian peso (COP). Yes most girls are willing to do outcalls for a higher price usually 250k -300k or higher from what I've seen. I don't know if your hotel is girlfriend friendly or not but another option would be to meet her at a Love Motel which are typically clean and very reasonably priced. Motelnow.com.co will give you a good idea of what to expect.