Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

12 girls report (last 6) for August 2023 por Ocholoco

Ocholoco

Parroquiano
Puntaje
12 girls report (last 6) for August 2023

Isabel
-150k per hour 2 pops
Ellas Erotic La America - size 46 tetas
1694491375685.png

She is a very sweet and friendly girl and yeah she has gigantic knockers and ass. She is a very clean girl as well.

As we stood in the room I took her top off and started playing with her body. Her tits were the star of the show and must have weighed 15 pounds each. She was rubbing my cock as I was feeling her up. Then I told her to lie on the bed on her stomach so I could run my cock over her ass and up and down her crack. I was also still feeling her up while doing this and at one point spread her ass cheeks to see if I could see her naughty bits but they were buried deep in while in the prone position. For round 1 I just had to go full on Soviet Union (Rusa). Quite often girls will have a difficult time keeping their tits pushed together which makes for a rough go of it but not this time. Me willy got totally lost in her giant fun bags, totally out of sight for awhile until I did a full thrust. Best Rusa I’ve had in a long time. We got cleaned up and chatted a bit then time for round 2. We started in mish to get things going but really not much friction. Then I switched to four which seemed to make her very happy and excited. It was the way I wanted it to end as I knew there would be slapping sounds with each thrust and that her ass would ripple from the shockwaves and that's exactly what happened. Not a lot of friction in that position either but in combination with everything else I got the job done. Luckily there was a wall nearby that I could brave my feet on to keep them from sliding on the tile floor and to keep me upright.

We chatting more as I got dressed, she remained naked on the bed. We hugged goodbye and parted ways. I feel like I picked the perfect girl to do that with.

Victoria - 323 5293606
80k per hour - 2 pops
Near Av Colombia and 74
1694491551859.png

I let her know I was there and she buzzed me in. She is wonderfully skinny, better looking than her photos and is only 80k. She seems sweet and is Venezuelan. She showed me to the room which was slightly dark but looked okay and had a decent attached shower and sink.

I paid her and she returned shortly. The first hiccup was with the condom. She wanted to use hers for safety reasons she said so I tried to convince her that my Trojans were every bit as good. The XL’s are also the only ones that don’t put a stranger hold on my stiffy. Finally she said, you can lend it to me and I'll show my boss. Apparently that went okay because when she came back she said okay to using mine. It was surprising that they had someone micromanaging the girls there.

After a little rub I put the condom on and she started to suck my cock, she was really really good at it, so much so that I couldn't hold back and didn't want to either. We chatted for a little bit then on to round 2, I just had to penetrate what I was sure was a tight pussy. I started slowly because it was so tight and I didn't want to hurt her. It felt a little dry to me because there was only the saliva from her bj and a little extra spit she added. I asked if we could use lube but she didn't want to and she just added a little more spit instead. Between the tightness and dryness it was hard to get much of a rhythm going. I could feel my cock starting to get a little sore and also I didn't want to take a chance of the condom breaking so I pulled out had her finish me by hand. That went surprisingly well and with good results. I was pretty relaxed and tired after that. I was hoping she was someone I could repeat with because she is skinny and has a great price but for the reasons above that won’t happen. Also during my time in the room there were 3 loud knocks on the door for no apparent reason, the person outside didn't say anything. The first knock came fairly quickly I know it wasn't a time issue as I had 1 hour, we ignored all 3 times.

Yisel
Zandaly (home) 85k / 1hour 2 pops

There’s a bar area and a seating area right next to it as you walk in. The music was a bit loud but once in the room I didn't notice it. A nice girl came over and asked if I was there for girls and then she paraded out 8 or 9 girls. The first girl out was decent and skinny so I made a mental note of her name. The 4th and 8th were remarkable too but I went with the first one Yisel for 1 hour (85k) and she turned out to be a great choice. We headed for the room which was well lit, clean and had a shower and sink. I undressed while she was in the shower. She is friendly, talkative and cooperative, no issues with condoms, lube or anything else. She has small tits but they were fine and she gives a pretty decent bj and even deep throat without my asking. Both sessions were about the same and she took the condom off each time which I like. They also use little disposable black plastic bags there instead of rubbish bins, the bags are so much better than sticking your hand in a dirty bin. The sessions started in mish because she has a nice innie pussy that I wanted to look at while we were fucking. Then a little four to keep the party going and then ease on down into pronebone to finish. Both O’s were strong so I would rate this outing as the best one to date. Between sessions we had a good chat and at the end she did ask for a tip which I had planned to give her anyway, how could you not with such great service.

Nicole
Tantra Massage on Av 80
45 minutes 120k 1 pop

I arrived about 5 pm and found the place to be nice and the staff was friendly and helpful. There were about 6 girls there and I was wowed by the first one, Nicole. Out of the 6 four were very doable and my first thoughts about Nicole were that she could easily be an actual model. After I made my pick I went over to the desk to pay and the guy said he wanted to show me the room first because it was a little “short”, I think maybe he meant small. I thought the room was fine, it had a nice shower and the sheets smelt and felt like they were fresh from the laundry. At the end Nicole took all the sheets and pillow cases off, ready to be picked up so it appears they do change between each customer. Nicole came in, we chatted briefly and then she shook. She is really sweet and thoughtful. She is from MDE and has never been outside of it. We started with me on my stomach on the bed but there really was no tantric massage, this place is just a nice house. She rubbed me a little and used her nails also. Her oral was good and as I was about to apply lube for penetration she said she wanted to use her lube because her pussy was sensitive. I looked at her lube to see if it was water based and the print was so tiny I couldn't read it. After a few moments she said it was okay to use mine, I think she could tell that I read labels and would not use inferior products. As I knew this was only 1 round (45 minute session) I did her completely in mish because she had a nice body and face. She had fake boobs but they were fine and not over done, they were actually a little heavy for their size but still perky. She was about in the middle as far as tightness, I last a fairly long time which led to a good O in the end. As she was cleaning up again she said how much she liked that I was clean and that she liked the person that I am. I returned the compliment. It could have been tip talk but she seemed genuine. She didn't ask for a tip like some do but I gave her one anyway.

Valentina - 140k for 1 hour - 2 pops
Near San Juan and 68A
1694491683301.png

I arrived a little early but she was ready for me. The place is okay but a little run down. I paid her and we got started. Her looks are average and her oral is above average. On round 1 she felt pretty tight but by round 2 not as much, I may have used a bit too much lube that time. I just did mish both times. I was really working to get my O on round 2 and lasted a good long time, almost wasn't sure if it would happen. Finally I did a reverse pronebone and had her close her legs and that totally did it.

I had a change of plan as this day was a holiday. Contacted 2 houses to see if they were open today and got no reply so I guess not. Even if they were open they would probably close by 4 pm like on Sunday.
Tantra was open until 5:30.

Tiffany from Venezuela
Tantra Massage on Av 80
150k for 1 hour - 2 pops

Arrived about 3:50 but wasn't able to get a room for about 30 minutes. They didn't appear all that busy but apparently all the rooms were full. There were only 3 girls for me to choose from chubby, skinny, chubby, of course I went with the skinny one. She was from Venezuela and a little darker skin than I would normally pick but she was super friendly and nice. Shortly after I picked her I saw another girl walk by that I would have definitely picked, this place has some real lookers in my opinion. Tiffany had a nice face and a good body so no complaints there and the more I talked to her the more I liked her. She is 20 and has no kids. We sat out in the outside patio talking while we waited for a room to open up. The room was fine and like before the sheets were fresh from the laundry. She showered and we started. She gave good oral but for her skinny body she wasn't as tight as I thought she would be, I lasted a bit longer because of this and had a fairly strong O as a result. She took the condom off both times and cleaned me up as we showered together. She would go in ahead of me, take my towel in and make sure the water was warm enough. Between sessions she cuddled with me on the bed, sweet girl. For round two I did mish again but ended with having her close her legs (reverse pronebone). This led to a stronger O which left me exhausted and quite relaxed. I was very happy with my choice. I will definitely be going back to Tantra.

M

Marcus Aurelius

Invitado
Hi Man , great reviews. do you perhaps know a place where they provide (proper) Nuru massages with additional services (BJ and penetration) available. ?