Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Dani 3216243966 - Passion Prepagos por SkankHunt42

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
What can I say about this one - she is fantastic. She visited me 3 times last week and provided exceptional service each time. She is exceptionally clean, has a beautiful face, does not rush, gives excellent oral, and is very tight. I will admit to paying more than I could have met other girls for, but sometimes it's better to pay for quality over quantity. Hopefully she is still around in September when I return.

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Not at all. She came over 3 times over 4 days, and never let me with a awkward feeling.

In fact, I’m on the airplane heading back as we speak. So may invite her over again if none of my Tinder girls work out.

Ingeniero Erotico

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
No she wasnt the same as the pictures a diabetic redhead and very rude
Diabetic redhead?! ???? I gotta meet her now????????????‍???? lol

I’ve contacted her in the past and he had regular look so I didn’t bother getting her service.

Thanks for the info, brother????????

Connoisseur

Parroquiano
Puntaje
What can I say about this one - she is fantastic. She visited me 3 times last week and provided exceptional service each time. She is exceptionally clean, has a beautiful face, does not rush, gives excellent oral, and is very tight. I will admit to paying more than I could have met other girls for, but sometimes it's better to pay for quality over quantity. Hopefully she is still around in September when I return.

Is she really 19? Or looks older?