Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Esperanza Marin Spa--Sara por Reefed

• Autor Reefed
  • Fecha de inicio
  • Respuestas 14
  • Visitas 6K
R

Reefed

Invitado
Date: 12/2021
Name : Sara
Value : 350k
Place: Esperanza Marin Spa
links
; https://esperanzamarinspa.com/en/

Had a solid experience doing the 90 minute Nuru massage at Esperanza Marin Spa. The price is definitely on the high side (still cheap for us foreigners), but you do get a really convenient and clean location in Poblado and very professional/friendly service.

I specifically was looking for a sensual massage, as I wanted the experience of being massaged by a beautiful Paisa, without the hassles and effort (and risks) of seeking out full-on sex. I just wanted to lie back and do nothing but be pleasured, in a safe and controlled environment. Booking was simple through WhatsApp, all services and prices were listed pretty clearly. I did not ask about any extras.

I opted for Sara as I prefer flacas over bodies that are too curvy. They used to list their providers with semi-accurate photos on their website, unfortunately have not seen any up since then. I would rate her appearance at a 7/10, she was more cute than sexy, with a tight spinner body, her face was not too bad but nothing mind-blowing.

The massage itself was OK, tons of body sliding but it reminded me that Nuru massages are hyped up to be better than they really are...at the end of the day, body sliding can get boring, it just isn't as pleasurable as hands. Sara was definitely a Paisa with a gorgeous voice, she was fairly talkative and sexy, tons of smiling. At one point she grabbed my hand and made me feel how wet she was which was super hot.

When it was time for the happy ending, I felt like the transition was a little abrupt and she started jerking me pretty hard, which actually turned off a lot of the progress that she had made building me up to that point. I had to let her know to slow down and go softer, but we were basically starting from scratch and she just kept jerking until I made myself finish. I would have preferred a continuous buildup and a change in strategy after noticing that the hard jerking wasn't working for me.

She showered me after and I gave her a 50k tip, which she was over the moon about. I was unfortunately left a little disappointed with that ending, but overall happy and still think about going back and trying a 4 hands massage or something other than Nuru.

It seems like the owner, Esperanza Marin, used to do the massages herself and depicts herself as a "student of sex" on her instagram. She's not really my type but am wondering if anyone has had any experiences with her...it does seem like she really knows what she's doing.

Has anyone else gone to Esperanza Marin Spa and had similar experiences? Any recommendations for a better spa/erotic massage?

Will be going back to Medellin later this year, can't wait!

Charizard

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Caballero voy a comentar y ahora por fuera del trabajo lo pongo en inglés, primero en mi humilde opinión la propietaria era bonita hasta que se opero ahora es Michael Jackson reborn , ahora por otro lado el servicio en relación a masajes desmejoro , yo soy también de masajes pero en comparación al resto del mercado no son caros sino carisimos , sino estoy mal estan casi en los 280 mil pesos el nuru , considero que hay mejores ...

Niki

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Nice review, thanks!
50k tips that very generous of you! I usualy give 20 if it's a really good service.

I struggle to find a good massage place in Medellin. I mean a real, professional massage.
Men or women it doesn't mater to me.
Maybe someone can help?

The thing is I lived several years in Thailand. so I'm really hard to please in terms of massage. I had litteraly hundreds of them.
(usualy after 1 minute I can tell if the person knows what she is doing or not, lol)
For Thai people, massages is part of their culture and tradition since generations.
Most masseurs and therapists, unless you go to nuru/soap massage places, have learned their skills at massage schools and then practice for years.
That why I never mix sex and massage. Because you very often end up with bad services for both.

Charizard

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
+57 305 4732800
Nice review, thanks!
50k tips that very generous of you! I usualy give 20 if it's a really good service.

I struggle to find a good massage place in Medellin. I mean a real, professional massage.
Maybe someone can help?

The thing is I lived several years in Thailand. so I'm really hard to please in terms of massage. I had litteraly hundreds of them.
(usualy after 1 minute I can tell if the person knows what she is doing or not, lol)
For Thai people, massages is part of their culture and tradition since generations.
Most masseurs and therapists, unless you go to nuru/soap massage places, have learned their skills at massage schools and then practice for years.
That why I never mix sex and massage. Because you very often end up with bad services for both.
+57 305 4732800...

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Caballero voy a comentar y ahora por fuera del trabajo lo pongo en inglés, primero en mi humilde opinión la propietaria era bonita hasta que se opero ahora es Michael Jackson reborn , ahora por otro lado el servicio en relación a masajes desmejoro , yo soy también de masajes pero en comparación al resto del mercado no son caros sino carisimos , sino estoy mal estan casi en los 280 mil pesos el nuru , considero que hay mejores ...
Michael Jackson reborn hahahaha

msanchez

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Jesus christ, 350+50k for a mediocre fbsm and handjob? That's rough. FWIW, I've never received even a halfway decent massage out here that included sexual services at the end. Maybe there are some legit spas that might have some more skilled masseuses.

Niki

Parroquiano
Puntaje
+57 305 4732800
Me puse en contacto con este número.
Cuando vi su foto de perfil en su whatsapp me detuve allí.

Simplemente viendo la foto se ve claramente que no sabe lo que está haciendo:

¡¡¡La mesa está contra la pared, por lo que no puede acceder al lado izquierdo de su cuerpo!!!

Los otros puntos son:
- Da ropa adecuada para el masaje, no deja que su cliente lleve un par de jeans.
-Parece que es la sala de personal de una mala clínica con basura en el suelo.
Un lugar de masaje adecuado se supone que cayó relajante, zen, con luz tenue y música suave.

massaje.jpg

Reefed

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Jajaja, claro que se parece como Michael Jackson reborn!

Es verdad que los precios son caros. Tienes recommendaciones a un otro spa o chica donde no necesito tener sexo y con buen servicio?

Reefed

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Nice review, thanks!

Maybe someone can help?

50K was indeed a lot but she was super sweet and it wasn't very much for me especially with the US/Col exchange rate. Happy to make someone's day even if I was left wanting for more.

I totally agree with you as far as real, professional massage goes. I haven't been to Thailand but can only imagine how good a real, trained therapist doing a great massage with all the extras can be. I love massages so if anyone has just a good professional massage recommendation in MDE will definitely take it.

I will say though, some of the absolute best sexual experiences I've ever had came from erotic massage. It's definitely different from the typical Thai/Swedish massages that require pressure and focus on actually getting your knots out, and more tantric and focused on soft touch and teasing...stuff that just makes your blood flow and gives you chills/tingles all over your body. That buildup is just pure heaven (and was what I felt was interrupted/lacking with Sara's massage) and when done correctly just leads to the most explosive release. Just soft strokes across your back/butt with some nicely manicured nails or a feather and some grazes/teasing in between leading up to the flip will do it.

One of the most memorable massages ever happened a few years ago in Sydney, Australia at this incredible place called Bodyrotic that was built for erotic massage from the ground up. Every room has erotic massage in mind. Their massage tables are actually milking tables, with a hole in the middle...amazing while facedown. There's a mirror on the ceiling and on either side of you for optimal viewing, and the masseuses are trained in this art form of teasing. With Australia being so international they have a wide variety of different types of girls, mine was an Eastern European spinner-type that left me walking out finding excuses to come back to Australia just to go to Bodyrotic every day.

Granted, the women in Colombia are the most beautiful in the world, especially in Medellin. If I were to go with sex it would have to be with an 8 or above, would be willing to pay well for it. Otherwise, any other suggestions for just a great spa/massage experience would be really appreciated!!

Sebas007

Parroquiano
Puntaje
50K was indeed a lot but she was super sweet and it wasn't very much for me especially with the US/Col exchange rate. Happy to make someone's day even if I was left wanting for more.

I totally agree with you as far as real, professional massage goes. I haven't been to Thailand but can only imagine how good a real, trained therapist doing a great massage with all the extras can be. I love massages so if anyone has just a good professional massage recommendation in MDE will definitely take it.

I will say though, some of the absolute best sexual experiences I've ever had came from erotic massage. It's definitely different from the typical Thai/Swedish massages that require pressure and focus on actually getting your knots out, and more tantric and focused on soft touch and teasing...stuff that just makes your blood flow and gives you chills/tingles all over your body. That buildup is just pure heaven (and was what I felt was interrupted/lacking with Sara's massage) and when done correctly just leads to the most explosive release. Just soft strokes across your back/butt with some nicely manicured nails or a feather and some grazes/teasing in between leading up to the flip will do it.

One of the most memorable massages ever happened a few years ago in Sydney, Australia at this incredible place called Bodyrotic that was built for erotic massage from the ground up. Every room has erotic massage in mind. Their massage tables are actually milking tables, with a hole in the middle...amazing while facedown. There's a mirror on the ceiling and on either side of you for optimal viewing, and the masseuses are trained in this art form of teasing. With Australia being so international they have a wide variety of different types of girls, mine was an Eastern European spinner-type that left me walking out finding excuses to come back to Australia just to go to Bodyrotic every day.

Granted, the women in Colombia are the most beautiful in the world, especially in Medellin. If I were to go with sex it would have to be with an 8 or above, would be willing to pay well for it. Otherwise, any other suggestions for just a great spa/massage experience would be really appreciated!!
Besides Esperanza´s spa, have you been in other places here in Medellín for a massage, can you tell us about your experiences, please?

Charizard

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Me puse en contacto con este número.
Cuando vi su foto de perfil en su whatsapp me detuve allí.

Simplemente viendo la foto se ve claramente que no sabe lo que está haciendo:

¡¡¡La mesa está contra la pared, por lo que no puede acceder al lado izquierdo de su cuerpo!!!

Los otros puntos son:
- Da ropa adecuada para el masaje, no deja que su cliente lleve un par de jeans.
-Parece que es la sala de personal de una mala clínica con basura en el suelo.
Un lugar de masaje adecuado se supone que cayó relajante, zen, con luz tenue y música suave.

Ver el archivo adjunto 15627
No es donde atiende, son servicios empresariales que presta me imagino que esta haciendo un domicilio.

M

Masajesmedellin_

Invitado
Jajaja, claro que se parece como Michael Jackson reborn!

Es verdad que los precios son caros. Tienes recommendaciones a un otro spa o chica donde no necesito tener sexo y con buen servicio?Instagram: masajesmedellin_