Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Hotel Advice por Just a guy

• Autor Just a guy
  • Fecha de inicio
  • Respuestas 2
  • Visitas 849
J

Just a guy

Invitado
I'm looking at traveling in March, but i had a lot of problems with my hotel when I went in November. A lot of the women i wanted to spend time with were from Venezuela, but they didn't have their passports or working papers. Even thought they had other ID to prove their age, the 2 hotels I tried wouldn't let them in without a valid, stamped passport. Any suggestions on hotels that take other forms of ID in El Poblado or Laureles?

Chrisfly

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
In Laureles I had no problem bringing girls to Hotel Vivre or Dorado de la 70. Dorado is such a big hotel with people constantly coming in an out that I just came right in with a girl on my arm and no one asked shit. Another time a girl came right up to me room without being questioned.
Make sure you book the hotel room as 2 guests (which will cost an extra $4-5) else they will charge you $50k+ for bringing a guest.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
I had no problem at Hotel Asturias in Laureles but the girl was Colombian so she had ID. I did a lot of outcall there so I don't know how they'd react to Venezolanas. They are generally 'girl friendly' though so they are worth reaching out to.

Hotel Dix in Poblado allowed Venezolanas without passports but they needed 2 forms of ID. I'd check with them to confirm if they still allow this.