Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Isabella....3127856372....fantastico por willie

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Here's a lady I highly recommend. I hope this is heard in Spanish.
Activities: wine- light kissing- shower*nipple/pussy play*handjob- pussy/ass/vagina licking*missionary*pussy/anal-natural oral*69*masturbation*Cum in mouth- toy play*squirting
Rate: 150mil p/hr / 100mil anal / 60mil natural oral
Hair length and color: reddish brown, pulled back in a ponytail above the shoulders.
Physical Description: 5'7" - 110 lbs - Attractive Colombian (young girl who has a casual appearance, as if she has an active outdoor lifestyle) with dark eyes, pretty facial features, and a beautiful smile. Pretty slim figure with soft light brown skin, small tits with dark and sensitive nipples about an inch long. Cute tight ass with nice legs. Hairy pussy with black lips with a small clitoris leading to a wet pink tunnel. No tattoos.
The rest of the story: looking at passionprepagos.com and I came across Isabella with her hairy and saw where it was available. I did some research (also on co.mileroticos.com to see more photos. I also looked for reviews on the prepaid taster but couldn't find any.) I contacted her on WhatsApp... 3127856372. She responded quickly, so we made an arrangement for her to come visit me at my rental condo.
Isabella arrived practically on time. I found her attractive, casual, easy-going, and just a great girl. I checked her in and we went to the condo we were going to. We fumbled between English and Spanish until we got the translator out and everything was fine for a conversation over a bit of wine.

We then headed to the shower, where I washed Isabella from neck to toe while she played with her nipples and pussy and jerked me off. Heading to the bed, he opens it wide for a natural oral and a finger in the vagina. She talked a lot and sometimes put her legs around her chest, which had her pussy and ass wide open... wow, what a sight !!!. I finally got up, put on a holster and got into her huge wet pussy and we developed a good rhythm. He then moved on to anal while playing with her pussy. As the sensation came and went, we finally changed course. I cleaned myself up and lay down on the bed. Isabella went downstairs and began the natural oral. I placed Isabella where I could touch her pussy/ass*tit while she went a step further with a black kiss... fantastic! Then I moved her to 69 and started jerking off until I ended up with cum in her mouth. Excellent!!!!
I cleaned myself up again, drank some wine, and lay down on the bed talking. Isabella kept her legs open so I could play with that hairy pussy. When jr begins to recover, she says she bought a. Then it's more playtime and she prepares the with a sheath. I move Isabella to the side of the bed and start rubbing her in a natural oral way. She's getting so wet and I'm getting more and more aroused, I tell her to forget about the dildo, cover herself and get into that wet pussy in missionary mode with me out of bed. We're doing it thoroughly, but the sentiment keeps coming and going. So I get out, get rid of the sleeve and masturbate while Isabella rubs her clit and opens her pussy and ass. Finally, I grab the dildo and insert it into her pussy. I'm working the while she frantically rubs her. Isabella then gets up with a serious look on her face, I pull out the and here it comes. Jets over me and the ground. It turns me on so much that I can until the end. ¡¡¡¡¡¡WOW AMAZING!!!!
Isabella is an attractive and casual girl with a wonderful attitude, outgoing, pleasant, funny and seems to be enjoying herself. I had a great time and really enjoyed that hairy, it was a pleasure.

6b.jpg 2.jpg

lokito

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Todos tenemos nuestros gustos pero para mí eso no es jajaja. Que bueno que te fue bien

beetlejuice

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Aunque me gustan las redhead, esta definitivamente no, y la tarifa tampoco, creo que ni a 70k/h me le mido a eso.

Miles Morales

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Ella trabaja o trabajaba en el mismo apartamento de una de las mejores prepagos de medallo, Andrea madura (la cual se fue y nos dejo jodidos)... Ella me dió las fotos de Isabella y me dijo que tenía la cuca peluda... Jajaja... La chica no se ve fea, pero si es un poco desagradable, tanto bello púbico... Debería hacerse una depilación y un blanqueamiento vaginal... Aquí la mayoría de los catadores somos exigentes en ese sentido.

Ojo el gringo está equivocado, la chica es veneca.

TaoPaiPai

Catador Nivel III ⭐⭐⭐
Puntaje
Ella trabaja o trabajaba en el mismo apartamento de una de las mejores prepagos de medallo, Andrea madura (la cual se fue y nos dejo jodidos)... Ella me dió las fotos de Isabella y me dijo que tenía la cuca peluda... Jajaja... La chica no se ve fea, pero si es un poco desagradable, tanto bello púbico... Debería hacerse una depilación y un blanqueamiento vaginal... Aquí la mayoría de los catadores somos exigentes en ese sentido.

Ojo el gringo está equivocado, la chica es veneca.
Parce que no es fea? Jum 🤣

En fin cada quien.