Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Loutron Review por SkankHunt42

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
The last couple days of my trip have been with my new wingman @ElMarioH123 . Yesterday I had a beautiful Tinder girl lined up who i've been working on for weeks. She is crazy, but thinking with my dick I met her. She realy is beautiful, the type of looks you'd happily have a relationship with and take home to mom; but she left me sexless after coming to my apartment and ordering delivery at my expense. My wingman is talking to her sister, so maybe he'll have better luck with her.

So blue balled, my wingman, and I went to check out Loutron. It was a short 15 minute drive from El Poblado. We parked, and were shown the entrance and told there is a 20k fee if you decide not to utilize any services. We enter the beautiful mansion and are shown a private and comfortable sitting area. They take our drink order and deliver the drinks then show us a menu of prices. I don't remember all the prices, but for 1 hour it was 400 or 480 if you pay by credit card. They give both of us a notebook and pen, then the girls came to visit us 1 by 1. There were 7 girls total who came out in lingerie and a robe, introduced themselves, lowered their robe, twirled around so we could see their body, then put the robe on and left.

Luckily @ElMarioH123 and I have a different taste in woman, so no competition was needed. We both correctly predicted which girl each were going to pick despite only having met for the first time earlier that day. I picked Luciana, and I don't remember the name of the girl he picked. The madam came back to see if we have any questions, we told her the names on the girl we wish to see, and a few minutes later they both came to join us. They took us back to the madam to pay for our drinks and time with the girls, and we went our seperate ways to enjoy the next hour.

Luciana - Luciana is a pretty Colombian girl with long brown hair and a pretty smile. She has a little acne, but otherwise her skin is very nice. She had a nice pair of natural breasts and a nice firm round butt.

Service - Luciana led me to her room. Since Loutron is a mansion, this was a large spacious and tastefully upholstered room with an ensuite bathroom/shower. We entered and had some small talk. We undressed and proceeded to shower together. Once showered I laid down and she provided an excellent full body massage.

After the massage she turned me over and teased me a little before proceeding to oral. This is where it went downhill a little. She asked if I wanted oral natural or covered. Off course, I said natural, and she informed me that it was a 400 upcharge. I usually pay 30-50 for this, so I clarified did she mean 50. No, 400 extra for natural. For 400 I can go to Ellas Erotic and have a threesome with 2 beautiful girls and natural oral and still have money left over - so I declined. She gave me a covered blowjob, and it was pretty darn good. Nice pace, just enough pressure, lasted a good time. I enjoyed it.

Next she climbed on top and did me in various positions: on top, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. Next I put her in doggy, and she did that twerking thing that every Colombian girl i've been with does. Then a little missionary before I asked for more oral. She proceeded to suck me well and then when it was time to blow, she removed the cover and had me spray on her face. She then cleaned both of us up. We proceeded to shower together and she gave me a good back scrub to get the massage oil off. We chatted for a few minutes before the date ended.

Final Thoughts:
Plus: The venue is very nice and high class. It feels secure and is a professional and well-run facility. The girls are pretty, and I like the no pressure approach. The drinks were a fair price. Regarding the service, I liked the nice large clean and well upholsted rooms. The showers were nice, with fresh, clean towels. The service was not rushed; you got your full hour. Overall, it was a solid professional service, although this is really girl dependent.

Negative: The girl selection method denies you the opportunity to see the girls personality and, thus, how they will perform. I like and need a GFE to enjoy a service. Going from clothes off the penetration will usually result in a tiring sex session versus some kissing and touching to build the pressure. The girl was nice, tight and gave good oral, but it was a purely professional service devoid of the intimacy you can feel with the right prepago.

Overall, it was an interesting experience. If you have not been to Loutron, I would recommend splurging and trying it once. Yes, it is way overpriced, but you're paying for the experience, which is worth enjoying one time. I was a little disappointed by the looks of the girls; however, beauty is perceived differently by everyone, so while I rated most of them a 6 or 7, i'm sure many readers will find some 10s and 1s. I doubt I will return, mainly because 800 for an hour with natural oral is insane when I had better sex with Ahsley at Ellas Erotic for only 160 earlier this week with natural oral.

F

Frozen

Invitado
What are loutrons hours of operation? I can’t find this info anywhere.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
I'm not sure if these hours are accurate but I know this listing changed it's hours a few months ago so perhaps it is current.

I just put the phone number on the listing in my phone and their WhatsApp business listing account pops up with the same address and hours so I imagine it is current.

Their website address doesn't work though.

Última edición:

LeoAiolia

Parroquiano
Puntaje
The last couple days of my trip have been with my new wingman @ElMarioH123 . Yesterday I had a beautiful Tinder girl lined up who i've been working on for weeks. She is crazy, but thinking with my dick I met her. She realy is beautiful, the type of looks you'd happily have a relationship with and take home to mom; but she left me sexless after coming to my apartment and ordering delivery at my expense. My wingman is talking to her sister, so maybe he'll have better luck with her.

So blue balled, my wingman, and I went to check out Loutron. It was a short 15 minute drive from El Poblado. We parked, and were shown the entrance and told there is a 20k fee if you decide not to utilize any services. We enter the beautiful mansion and are shown a private and comfortable sitting area. They take our drink order and deliver the drinks then show us a menu of prices. I don't remember all the prices, but for 1 hour it was 400 or 480 if you pay by credit card. They give both of us a notebook and pen, then the girls came to visit us 1 by 1. There were 7 girls total who came out in lingerie and a robe, introduced themselves, lowered their robe, twirled around so we could see their body, then put the robe on and left.

Luckily @ElMarioH123 and I have a different taste in woman, so no competition was needed. We both correctly predicted which girl each were going to pick despite only having met for the first time earlier that day. I picked Luciana, and I don't remember the name of the girl he picked. The madam came back to see if we have any questions, we told her the names on the girl we wish to see, and a few minutes later they both came to join us. They took us back to the madam to pay for our drinks and time with the girls, and we went our seperate ways to enjoy the next hour.

Luciana - Luciana is a pretty Colombian girl with long brown hair and a pretty smile. She has a little acne, but otherwise her skin is very nice. She had a nice pair of natural breasts and a nice firm round butt.

Service - Luciana led me to her room. Since Loutron is a mansion, this was a large spacious and tastefully upholstered room with an ensuite bathroom/shower. We entered and had some small talk. We undressed and proceeded to shower together. Once showered I laid down and she provided an excellent full body massage.

After the massage she turned me over and teased me a little before proceeding to oral. This is where it went downhill a little. She asked if I wanted oral natural or covered. Off course, I said natural, and she informed me that it was a 400 upcharge. I usually pay 30-50 for this, so I clarified did she mean 50. No, 400 extra for natural. For 400 I can go to Ellas Erotic and have a threesome with 2 beautiful girls and natural oral and still have money left over - so I declined. She gave me a covered blowjob, and it was pretty darn good. Nice pace, just enough pressure, lasted a good time. I enjoyed it.

Next she climbed on top and did me in various positions: on top, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. Next I put her in doggy, and she did that twerking thing that every Colombian girl i've been with does. Then a little missionary before I asked for more oral. She proceeded to suck me well and then when it was time to blow, she removed the cover and had me spray on her face. She then cleaned both of us up. We proceeded to shower together and she gave me a good back scrub to get the massage oil off. We chatted for a few minutes before the date ended.

Final Thoughts:
Plus: The venue is very nice and high class. It feels secure and is a professional and well-run facility. The girls are pretty, and I like the no pressure approach. The drinks were a fair price. Regarding the service, I liked the nice large clean and well upholsted rooms. The showers were nice, with fresh, clean towels. The service was not rushed; you got your full hour. Overall, it was a solid professional service, although this is really girl dependent.

Negative: The girl selection method denies you the opportunity to see the girls personality and, thus, how they will perform. I like and need a GFE to enjoy a service. Going from clothes off the penetration will usually result in a tiring sex session versus some kissing and touching to build the pressure. The girl was nice, tight and gave good oral, but it was a purely professional service devoid of the intimacy you can feel with the right prepago.

Overall, it was an interesting experience. If you have not been to Loutron, I would recommend splurging and trying it once. Yes, it is way overpriced, but you're paying for the experience, which is worth enjoying one time. I was a little disappointed by the looks of the girls; however, beauty is perceived differently by everyone, so while I rated most of them a 6 or 7, i'm sure many readers will find some 10s and 1s. I doubt I will return, mainly because 800 for an hour with natural oral is insane when I had better sex with Ahsley at Ellas Erotic for only 160 earlier this week with natural oral.
Was there a price for 1/2 hour?

ElMarioH123

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I wish I could remember the name of the girl I was with lol, I had to many drinks that day, but like you said @SkankHunt42 it was an interesting experience, and if you have never done it before its worth the experience, the place does feel safe compared to other casa de citas.

techdev69

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Completely agree. Had the same experience with a girl from Manizales. Gorgeous girl, but upselled. She asked for 300k for bbbj, or 800k more for bbbj and GFE experience! I laughed and just took regular service.