Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!

Natalia 3238138859 por DaveStarl

DaveStarl

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Visited Natalia last night.

I thought it looked great as I love a good massage, and if I could get a "professional certificada" massage and a nice happy ending BJ for 80k, I would have a new favorite place.

Sadly, not much to write home about here.

Massage was average. No certificate here unless she paid $1 for it on ebay/ She has a bit of massage experience I guess, and even sent her BF/husband out to get a bottle of oil. (The Spanish thread talks about the guy she lives with if you want some info. Wish I'd seen that first, I prob would have given her a miss). She didn't do any sensual or erotic massage. I enjoy that before they do the flip, alas not to be.

BJ was way below average. Lazy effort. She started to get tired and do all the jaw rubbing etc that lazy chicks do. I was pleasantly surprised when I was able to come because I didn't think I'd get to the finish line with a BJ.

Nice chick, she's a bit tall and told me i was short when I mentioned it, thanks!

Anyway guess u get what you pay for. Back on the hunt for the impossible to find perfect massage and BJ combo.

Rostro
3,00 estrella(s)
Cuerpo
3,00 estrella(s)
Actitud
4,00 estrella(s)
Oral
2,00 estrella(s)
Desempeño Sexual
2,00 estrella(s)
Besos
No doy besos
¿Recomienda?
No
S

Salvation

Invitado
In this kind of cases the best option is to pay for a massage with additional services. You would probably end spending 200K COP. But it's worth it.

DaveStarl

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Oops sorry I meant to post this in the English section. (Lo siento!).

You have a 200k spot you recommend for great massage and great happy ending? I have no idea how this came about but Bucaramanga has a few spots that give a really good (one or two girls are great) massage for an hour for only 50k. With HJ. Upcharge for extras is severe so I just stick w the manual release which they are quite good at.

Zen Spa: Sophia here is a skinny flaquita that gets naked and does body2body with an amazing sensual HJ finish for 50k.

Thai Spa: Why not do the four hands or even the six hands (I did 6, it was fun and i recommend it but not much better than four hands) for 50k and 80k (2 girls 2 hrs) . The HJ is YMMV of course.

Bunch of other 50k/hr massage places in Bucaramanga, and its amazing how bad some of the chicks are with their handjob skills.