Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Spa Fantasias Energy Review por temporis

temporis

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Headed over to Spa Fantasias Energy during the weekend. Got in and the front desk person had me sit down while 10-12 girls all came in and introduced themselves. Didn't like majority of the girls, but there were 2-3 cute girls. And then one girl who was exactly my type (skinny with a silicone look). Paid 170k for an hour up at the front desk and got lead into a pretty clean room with the girl after 5m.

There's options to shower before/after the session and the girl showers as well. I don't remember the girl's name, but the session was overall OK with the 170k covering full service. Finished up for one time then talked with the girl a bit before I headed off. Would probably repeat if it was convenient, but otherwise will be seeing other girls.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
When I went (a while back) there were 17-18 girls and almost all of them were 5s at best. Two girls were 7s so I got a threesome with them and service was below average.

I can give them the benefit of the doubt and say that they might have been better solo, but still would not repeat. Like you, I'd probably check it out again if I was staying close by but there are too many girls out there to risk it again.