Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

SUSAN'S REVIEW 💎💎💎 por Minetero

Minetero

Catador Nivel III ⭐⭐⭐
Puntaje
💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸

💸💸M I N I R E V I E W💸💸

#susan #la_33 #minetero

💸Type of Review: Positive💎
💸Name: Susan
💸Location: near 33 avenue
💸Date: Last weekend
💸Cellphone: +573203448627
💸Service quality: Very Good
💸Rate: $100k/half hour
💸Additionals: I did not take any
💸Age: 19
💸Face/body: cute/Natural, nice.
💸Nationality: Venezuelan but has "Rolo" accent.

💸PLACE DESCRIPTION: It's house that has been around for some time in different locations, and currently is located in "La 33" area/Avenue. In general, I found it spacious and pleasant. It has comfy rooms, with double bed and a fan.

💸🥇SERVICE🎖️: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
It's kind of my 1st Review after several months of recess, and I had even lost some practice when it comes to jotting down reviews, lol 😂. Well, let's cut to the chase; I can tell you that this blondy is really the one in the photos (90%) and in my case the administration didn't try to swap this chic for another one, so I got lucky this time. However, I saw that they did it to one of the guys in the forum in Catador Colombia (here in Medellin we call this bad practice "CAMBIAZOS" (see screenshot bellow👇)...

Anyways, I visited her last weekend and it was easy to make an appointment. The house is located on 33rd Avenue and it appears to be new, although I'm not really sure. I only paid for half an hour, because initially I thought she might be a bad service but my intuition failed me on this occasion and the girl turned out to be a good service but not excellent. Well, once in the room, when I saw her, I liked what I saw, although she had her hair done differently from the pics and not like it looks in her photos (straight and groomed), because she had just started working and did have enough time to get some make up, and she apologized for this, and I didn't mind at all. Her skin is similar to the photos, although a little more brown and her figure looks a bit chubbier in person, but this caught my attention, since her naked body displays a more provocative and natural siluet as I usually like it. Susan's personality is a little shy and at first glance she looks inexperienced, but this detail kind of turns me on a little because I feel like I'm with someone who hasn't been involved/immersed in this kind of job for so long. Anyway, she is Venezuelan, but she has been in Bogotá for 4 years, so her accent from Bogota takings over her Venezuelan one. She is 19 and she has been in Medellín for over a month now and may not be here for long.

To my surprise, she gave me deep and passionate French kisses, or at least this time she felt connected, comfortable and confident doing it so. She is short, she has small, super cute pink boobs like those of a young teenager. Her butt is somewhat big, but her real strength is definitely her cunt: it's delicious, pink, beautiful, tight and visually nice-looking and with a very yummy taste, damn it, I was just appalled when I tasted that tiny pussy. In general, her service was very good and I felt super comfortable around her, so much so that I didn't want to finish/cum whatsoever.
🤨💦🙈

Thank goodness I only paid for half an hour because this girl has such a delicious vagina that I felt like I was almost cumming right away, so I had to stop several times in order not to reach an orgasm. I usually take some time to come, but in this encounter I almost finished in less than 10 minutes, since she is endowed with a closed/tight pussy that is like overly smooth inside and you can feel a wet, magical, warmth and humidity-like kind of sensation. Just thinking about it makes me want to repeat. I'm not so good at describing the whole experience, so I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

💸CONCLUSION: by and large, I had a great time with Susan and my climax was really intense, so I do recommend her to those who like natural petites. She is a little shy though but she is kind and nice when you both break the ice. If she were more outgoing/easygoing and talkative, she would be a gem ready to outshine the other ones.

I will definitely try her again soon! 😊😍😘💦💦

🟢STRENGTHS: Her vagina is beautiful, pink, soft inside and out, it smells like roses and lubricates very well.

⛔WEAKNESSES: She lacks a little more initiative when it comes to sex and she doesn't have a "Violadora/controlling" attitude, but this doesn't bother me at all, but maybe some of you would mind this kind of behavior. That's all for now folks! 😉🤜🤝

💸Link:🔗⤵️

Greetings! Awaiting your Feedback...

💸By: Telegram: "@minetero23"

💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸

IMG_20230921_074532_840.jpg IMG_20230921_074532_806.jpg IMG_20230921_074531_887.jpg IMG_20230921_074532_444.jpg IMG_20230921_074532_531.jpg IMG_20230921_074532_687.jpg