Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

New Life? por MedellinGoat

MedellinGoat

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Has anyone been to New Life in the past month? What black girls do they have? I've been to some houses but not many black girls

Mejor respuesta
Has anyone been to New Life in the past month? What black girls do they have? I've been to some houses but not many black girls
I have seen 4 black women, I don't remember their names, one with pretty afro hair, another with a pretty face, and another Lolita type

MedellinGoat

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Ahh okay when was the last time you went? I think i seen the afro girl before but i havent been in a minute. I though she had left for a while she was the only reason I went

MedellinGoat

Parroquiano
Puntaje
I have seen 4 black women, I don't remember their names, one with pretty afro hair, another with a pretty face, and another Lolita type

Ahh okay when was the last time you went? I think i seen the afro girl before but i haven't been in a minute. I though she had left for a while she was the only reason I went