Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Strip Clubs in Medelin por Morales85

Morales85

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Hi guys,
Could you reccomend strip clubs/bars in Medellin?
I will stay in El Poblado and looking for a place to have a beer in the evening with nice view ;)

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
If you are in Poblado you can go to La Isla or Fase II. I've heard that Fase II is not as busy as it used to be and a few people no longer tell me it should be your first stop, but maybe worth it if you are in town for a bit.

The other places will be further away and probably not as great by North American standards. If you are in town on Thursday night, go then. 10:30pm is about the right arrival time from what I understand.

Chrisfly

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
There are a few good ones downtown. Barra Ejecutiva is one I like. Plus there are rooms upstairs with showers (cold water) for private shows which are $100k for 45 mins. I had a good time there.
Closest one to Poblado is San Diego Show. Also fun times.
Not a fan of La Isla. Very overpriced… $300k+ for 45 mins. Hot girls but restrictive.

ElMarioH123

Parroquiano
Puntaje
La Isla (aka The Girls Club Medellin)

Fase II: Cra. 44 #30-27, Medellín, La Candelaria.

Playmates Bar Show Calle 53, right opposite Plaza Botero

Barra Ejecutiva Just 350m (5 mins walk) from Playmates Bar

Luna Lunera: Avenida 33 #63b – 221, Medellín

Like Chrisfly said La isla is overpriced but they have really hot girls.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Overpriced is relative though. It definitely costs more than the others, sure.

But if you place a high value on hot girls perhaps it is more fairly priced for one person as compared to another? If you don't then yeah, it would be a waste of money. You would be better off at Barra or Playmates.

Luna Lunera seem to be the one of those five that is definitely "overpriced." Meaning it is not much cheaper than La Isla or Fase II but the quality is lower, and even the service staff are pushy, upselling, etc. The worst of both worlds.

Like most things, it depends on what you are looking for.

Chrisfly

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Luna really sucked when I went. Bouncer demanded we need to buy a bottle. On an empty Sunday! Then went to get change for tip money (asked $100k be broken to $5 notes) and bartender charged $5 commission. Not a big deal but typical scamming. Plus bouncers and male waiters asking to buy them drinks. F them. Avoid Luna.

If Playmates is the one downtown across from the statue park in the basement then that one is also pretty good. We picked up 3 girls and went to party in Manríque. No mention of ‘take out’ fee or anything.

I speak Spanish and know my way around. If you don’t speak Spanish then stick with Isla or the more gringo-friendly places.

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
Luna really sucked when I went. Bouncer demanded we need to buy a bottle. On an empty Sunday! Then went to get change for tip money (asked $100k be broken to $5 notes) and bartender charged $5 commission. Not a big deal but typical scamming. Plus bouncers and male waiters asking to buy them drinks. F them. Avoid Luna.

If Playmates is the one downtown across from the statue park in the basement then that one is also pretty good. We picked up 3 girls and went to party in Manríque. No mention of ‘take out’ fee or anything.

I speak Spanish and know my way around. If you don’t speak Spanish then stick with Isla or the more gringo-friendly places.
Thanks for further confirmation on Luna. Fuck that place.