Novedades

¡Bienvenido a Catador de Prepagos!

Registrate para disfrutar centenas de reseñas.

¡Contribuye el foro!
  • crear tu propio anuncio Anuncios

Seeking english speaking chicas por willie

willie

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Gentlemen,

I am in search of wonderful chicas that can speak some English in Medellin, Cali or Cartagena.
Would you please share, if you have by any chance run across a cool chica that is height/weight proportionate.... with age, color, nationality of no importance.
Thanks

prepsupport

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje
I can't offer much except some info on Cartagena because my buddy goes there and does well with no Spanish. He doesn't speak a word beyond "gracias" "por favor" and of course the most important phrase: "cuanto cuesta?"

I don't have specific contact info because he goes to Dolce Vita (regular nightclub) and finds hot girls who speak enough English all of the time. He tells me that the casa scene is not as strong there. There are a few but they are not great and it is more about independent girls working the night clubs. He relies on google translate. Seems like a pain in the ass to me but he has no choice.

I have heard from him that more casas are starting up though. Some former girls are opening up spas because of the influx of gringos but I haven't looked into it too much myself.

For strips clubs, he goes to Pley Club. You have to be a little careful there as it is in a bad neighborhood but you will be fine inside the club. Just use a trusted driver to take you there and back. I would avoid a regular taxi.

In any of these cities, your options are more limited without English. Good luck to you though, there are definitely some girls out there. Hopefully some of the other people have more info for you.

Fatboylouie

Catador Nivel II ⭐⭐
Puntaje

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
Marie speaks fluent English. Pretty good sex, definately wants another sugar daddy, but if you keep it pay for play and avoid trying to be friends you’ll have a good time. about $80 US. Marie.jllo on Instagram.

Sebas007

Parroquiano
Puntaje
Marie speaks fluent English. Pretty good sex, definately wants another sugar daddy, but if you keep it pay for play and avoid trying to be friends you’ll have a good time. about $80 US. Marie.jllo on Instagram.
Would you post a couple of pics of her, please? My instagram account is failing. Thank you.

SkankHunt42

Catador Nivel I ⭐
Puntaje
IMG_6581.jpg

She is a nice girl, safe, but she wants a sugar daddy. Just keep it what it is and you’d have no issue with her.